It shall be understood that POTDSN may update any or all of its ToU at any time without prior notice. It is the responsibility of the visitor or contributor to carefully read through the ToU and if need be you can contact us via email@example.com for any related queries. Once a user of any kind (visitor or contributor) visits potdrum.com it accepts all the ToU and other policy stated on this platform.
(1) Potdrum.com is a distributor (and not a publisher or creator) of content. The content is supplied by third parties and users. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers or users of the site, are those of the respective author(s) or information providers and not of potdrum.com. Neither POTDSN nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
(2) Neither potdrum.com, its parent, its partners nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that the site will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the site, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through the site.
(3) In many instances, the content available through the site represents the opinions and judgments of the respective user or information provider not under contract with POTDSN. The website neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the site by any third party. Under no circumstances will POTDSN be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused by your use or reliance on information obtained through the site. POTDSN is not responsible for any actions or inaction on your part based on the information that is presented on the Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content. If you register, create a profile or submit news or information with our site, the screen name you may select as well as other content you submit to your profile (photos, comments, videos and/or reviews) will be displayed publicly on the website and may be re-used and re-distributed by us in our sole discretion.
(4) To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, in no event shall Potdrum.com, or its present or future parents or affiliated companies, be liable to you for any personal injury, property damage, lost profits or services, loss of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer and/or device or technology failure or malfunction or for any form of direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages based on any causes of action arising out of use of the site or any alleged failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in service, operation, or transmission of the sites, or any alleged computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of property, and/or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of or posting of any record, content, or technology, pertaining to or on the sites. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you also specifically acknowledge that potdrum.com and/or its present or future parents and affiliated companies are not liable for any actual or alleged defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users of the sites or any other third parties.
(5) POTDSN disclaims any and all liability of any kind for any unauthorized access to or use of your personally identifiable information. By accessing the site, you acknowledge and agree to potdrum.com’s disclaimer of any such liability. If you do not agree, you should not access or use the site. However POTDSN has implemented all safety checks and measures to ensure protection of its website and users information (visitors and contributors).
International Cyber Crime Bill
POTDSN’s project Potdrum.com adheres and abides to the international Cybercrime Bill Act and the Cybercrime Bill of the countries it operates in.
Potdrum.com may terminate or suspend these ToU at any time without any prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, potdrum.com shall have the right to immediately terminate any contributors’ account, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by of ToU.
All contents presented in this website are Copyright © 2015 PotDrum All rights reserved.
PotDrum is a trademark of PotDrum Service Network (Pvt.) Ltd (POTDSN). All other marks that appear throughout the website belong to POTDSN and are protected by local and international copyright and trademark laws. Any use of any of the marks appearing throughout this website without the express written permission of potdrum.com is strictly prohibited.
POTDSN respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, POTDSN has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users and account holders who infringe the rights of copyright proprietors.
The site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of the Site are copyrighted as a collective work under the International copyright laws and countries POTDSN operates in. POTDSN owns copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. You may download copyrighted material for your personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of potdrum.com and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
Advertisement and Promotion
Potdrum.com may run advertisements and promotions from time to time. We are not a donation based venture; we intend to be self-sustainable so that potdrum.com stays true to its mission and is not fabricated by outside sources bearing the expense of the platform. We want the public to speak out and speak loud, empowering citizens and making sure we are well aware of our rights. All in order for us to keep promoting change and awareness free of cost to the people.